Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ella Wagner Turns Two

Ever wonder what happens when two football playing buddies from highschool each have two little girls and no boys? The video below will demonstrate the outcome. They have melted under the precious sunshine of baby girls... and they become toe nail painting doting daddies. It is pretty adorable to watch. This video is from our Goddaughter Ella's second birthday. Grace and Ella are great friends and love playing with their daddy's together. Dave I hope this doesn't ruin your reputation from being an All-American lacrosse player and record setting linebacker... well if it does it was well worth it!
You two are awesome dads!


Happy Birthday Ella!!!

It is hard for them to turn these little girls down... even when they want to paint their daddys' toenails'....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, Erin! I hope you don't mind me commenting on your page....but I see what I missed when I left early! this is hilarious :) I hope that Dave was happy with his pedicure!

oh, and I did not get to see you this morning at AEP...I saw Jeremy and Grace but missed you!

SarahLentzyD said...

Hey crazy Tates! Love this video...Brent is really good at painting toe nails, putting that expensive MFA to good use you know...

Love and miss you guys, had so much fun when you were here. Always too short. Hey I have a hair clip and bobble head from Grace! Send your addy okay?
lv
sarah